Honour a Woman* today!
The professional photography industry has long needed a space to recognise women doing great things in photography or the photographic arts.
This space will make public great endeavours and then aims to be a reference for anyone aspiring to be a photographer or as a reference for community, State/Territory and Australian public Honour Rolls.
Collectively we can raise the consciousness of the public at large, not just the photographic and arts community.
- Do you know an Australian woman photographer who deserves a shout out?
- Are they an awesome mentor or teacher?
- Have they given much to their community or industry?
- Are they an innovator?
- Do they successfully balance business and family?
- Have they overcome adversity and still manage to shine?
- Have they been recognised in competitions and awards?
- Do they volunteer and help others in need?
- Do they consistently create, exhibit and/or sell magical images?
- Have they represented Australia, their Lands, States or Territories with their art?
- and YES you can nominate yourself!
We ask that you become a member of our community to nominate your heroine! Tell us her/their story. Please send us your recommendations and we will acknowledge their achievements here and on Instagram.
We aim to empower, inspire and encourage visitors to the website and a place to acknowledge and show we care!
Send us your Heroine’s story here.
Website and Socials
a CV (if they have one) and
200 words or less as to why they deserve recognition!
*woman and non-binary photographers
JOIN THE COMMUNITY!